Martina Piel Ocean (OUTLET)
A renewed classic, the leathers used make it absolutely fascinating and different. It is the wardrobe staple that will never go out of style and that you can wear for any type of event, but literally, can't you imagine yourself wearing this shoe and jeans with a white blouse to go to an informal dinner?
And if you are worried about comfort, we assure you that they will be some of the most comfortable shoes you have in your closet.
It is an exclusive design by Ganzitos and great care has been taken in the design and materials used.
- Exterior : Open pump in blue serpentine metallic leather with a thin 7.5 cm heel. In this model, a matching leather cord has been added so that if you want you can tie it to your ankle or wear it without the cord, this way you can give it several uses.
- Inside: Lining and Cowhide sole with Ganzitos Logo.
Sole : Flexible and non-slip floor certified "Hand Made in Spain".
- Manufacturing : All our shoes are made 100% entirely in Spain by hand and with top quality materials.
FREE Shipping costs in the peninsula. For more information click here (Shipping)
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- The first change is FREE in Peninsula.
- The Deadline to make a change is 30 days from the date of delivery of the order.
- In the case of a refund, the return period will be 14 days from receipt of the order until delivery to the post office and in these cases transportation costs will be deducted.
- Returns for a voucher are FREE for Peninsula and the period is 30 days from receipt of the order until delivery to the post office.
- Returns of OUTLET items will be for a voucher for the full amount and without expiration.
* Exchanges or returns are not allowed in our physical store for orders placed through the website, they can only be made through the same purchasing channel used.
You can find more information about the exchange and return policy or the right of withdrawal by clicking here
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR GANZITOS
At GANZITOS we give great importance to the entire shoe care process. That's why we have created a page exclusively to explain how to care for each of the skins we work with. +info (Footwear care)
Below you will find some of the most frequently asked questions about our products. Visit our FAQ page for more information.
All our shoes are made 100% in Spain by artisans who have been dedicating themselves to this craft for several generations and where they pay all their attention to the details and finish of each pair.
At Ganzitos we prioritize the selection of materials when making our footwear. The secret to offering the best finishes is to use only the best raw materials that our artisans are responsible for personally selecting.
Our main idea is that you have durable, high-quality shoes that become a staple in your wardrobe. We use top quality materials and with a few simple care you will keep your shoes as good as the first day. Follow our cleaning and maintenance tricks: